Just a few weeks ago, I learned how to make Cracker Pizza’s. They are like regular pizza’s, just smaller. They are also easy to make. In case you want to try and make them, here is the recipe:
Pizza Sauce/Tomato ketchup (Depending on base) – 1 Spoon
Small/Medium/Large Circular crackers – 1 whole
Cheese – Any cheese, 1 square slice
Seasoning (basil leaves, ground pepper, salt, garlic powder) sprinkle to taste.
- Spread the sauce on the cracker.
- Cut the cheese into thin pieces.
- Using a molder, mold the cheese into small circles
- Put the cheese slice on top of the cracker with sauce.
- Microwave upto 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Top in with seasonings.
Please do try it and leave me your comments about it on how it tastes.